[Geo4All] [Aust-NZ] OSGeo breakfast at Digital Earth Symposium in Sydney, Australia

Rob Atkinson robatkinson101 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:54:51 PDT 2017

Will try to get there...

P.S. anyone who is interested might want to check out the semantic and
gazetteer django module extensions for Geonode I've been working with
Boundless to develop here:
https://github.com/rob-metalinkage/django-gazetteer

and some provisioning scripts here:
https://github.com/UNSW-CFRC/geonode_rdf_install