[Geo4All] [Aust-NZ] OSGeo breakfast at Digital Earth Symposium in Sydney, Australia

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:37:40 PDT 2017

Hi Cameron,

Yes, I am interested in this proposed OsGeo breakfast on Thursday morning 6 April.  Say 7.00am/7.15am/7.30am start?

Also, SIBA is having their business breakfast on Wednesday, 5 April commencing 7.30am.

The free spatial market day is on Tuesday, 4 April commencing 9.00am

GeoRabble is on Tuesday, 4 April commencing 4.00pm.

DigitalGlobe are holding a free user forum on big data Friday, 7 April at UNSW commencing 12.30pm.

As you can see, lots on that week !!

Talk soon,

Regards Ross