[Geo4All] [OSGeo-Discuss] GeoForAll at FOSS4G 2017 - abstracts deadline March 21

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Mar 21 05:56:29 PDT 2017

Great Helena!

A colleague of mine and I are putting in an abstract today and I'll update
the wiki.
Let's plan another "grant sprint" or "education sprint" at the event too.

Cheers
Charlie

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 3:01 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thank you Helena for this. This is excellent ideas.
>
> For CitySmart latest updates, I hope Patrick and others can contribute
> ideas. I was at the Heritage for Planet Earth conference in Florence last
> week where the students and SMEs presented thier latest work on this.
> Really impressive developments that the students working on this are making.
>
> Best wishes,

Charlie Schweik

Professor, Department of Environmental Conservation &
Interim Director of the School of Public Policy,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS