[Geo4All] e-book @ Amazon: Create a thematic map in 60 minutes: Examples with QGIS

KALOGIROU STAMATIS skalo at hua.gr
Sat Mar 25 10:15:33 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I have just published at Amazon a short e-book titled "Create a thematic map in 60 minutes: Examples with QGIS". This is my first attempt to international self-publishing and also a small contribution to serve the geo4all mission.

It will help those who never used QGIS before to see how easy it is. I have included download and installation instructions for Windows and Ubuntu.

It is available in all amazon stores, e.g. in the UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XTSLLJ9

Best wishes,
Stamatis

Dr Stamatis Kalogirou
Assistant Professor of Applied Spatial Analysis
Department of Geography, Harokopio University
El. Venizelou 70, Athens, 17671, Greece
Tel. +30 210 9549163; Email. skalo at hua.gr<mailto:skalo at hua.gr>
Personal Web: http://gisc.gr<http://gisc.gr/>

lctools R-package: http://gisc.gr/software/lctools-r-package