[Geo4All] e-book @ Amazon: Create a thematic map in 60 minutes: Examples with QGIS

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Mar 26 17:17:13 PDT 2017

Hi Stamatis:

Congrats!

I encourage you (and everyone else who has new material to share) to put a
metadata entry in on our educational material inventory database.

The Search page is here: http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content

To add your own information, follow the instructions "To share your
educational materials", found here:
http://www.osgeo.org/education

Cheers,

Charlie Schweik

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 6:38 PM, KALOGIROU STAMATIS <skalo at hua.gr> wrote:

> Thank you all for the warm welcome of my e-book! I would welcome any
> feedback to improve its content towards a newer version (shortly after the
> release of QGIS 3.0).
>
> Best wishes,
> Stamatis

Charlie Schweik

Professor, Department of Environmental Conservation &
Interim Director of the School of Public Policy,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS