[Geo4All] [OSGeo-Discuss] GODAN Action: Webinar on Capacity Development - "Publishing open data from an organisational point of view" - on April 20, 2017 at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Wed May 3 12:25:01 PDT 2017

Just in case this is the webinar you are referring to. It is posted in the Geo4All Webinars YouTube Channel

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN) Capacity Development Workgroup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzfxU9bjJ10

Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303-352-3762