[Geo4All] Fw: Remote Sensing of Land Indicators for Sustainable Development Goal 15

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Fri May 26 09:05:26 PDT 2017

Sure, that’s easy!

SDG Success: Micro Indicator – 5-year-olds joy factor, undefinably off-the-scale.
An interview of 5-year olds in the affected area, preferably everywhere on planet Earth, would find them engaging, curious, smiling a lot, easily distracted and quite fearless (because they felt safe).

SDG Success: Macro Indicator - Rapidly decreasing migration numbers. People felt strong and safe at home.
The path to that beautifully sustainable world means quality education is our number one goal and we are oriented to help each other ^develop^, in celebration of our differences, sharing what we have in a gracious, open and transparent manner.

-Patrick
We are all immigrants:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_islands_by_first_human_settlement