[Geo4All] Participatory webinar Friday Nov 10 7:00 PM GMT Collaborative education research?

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Nov 6 05:16:39 PST 2017

Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to Friday's presentation and community
discussion!
Stay tuned. I plan to send out some pre-webinar "contemplation questions"
for the GeoForAll community to consider prior to Friday. Probably on
Thursday.

Cheers

Charlie

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:08 AM, SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA <
sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy> wrote:

> Thank you Rafael for your terrific work managing all these webinars. And
> congratulations Charlie for a wonderful idea for this upcoming webinar.
>
> Best,
>

> Sergio Acosta y Lara
> Departamento de Geomática
> Dirección Nacional de Topografía
> Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas
> URUGUAY
> (598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
> http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

Charlie Schweik

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS