[Geo4All] Fromm Reality to Reality!

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 20:53:04 PST 2017

Forum

How exactly will Urban Architecture change with; Electric, Autonomous
Vehicles and Other forms of public transportation innovations coming
to town? And how will Off -Grid Energy sources be embedded into
contemporary Architectural Designs - do we need to prototype or what
is known now?

How are the requisite Urban Infrastructure Integrating; Energy, Mobile
/Road network systems and Urban Buildings evolving?

Is Africa investing in outdated urban infrastructure!

What is the basic Urban Planning Principal vis vi; Walter
Christaller’s Central Place Theory (CPT) and Alfred Weber’s
Resource–Market Oriented Theory (RMOT) re; spatial arrangement, size,
and number of settlements?

Is Urban arrangement still there or moved on?

We’ve to be so grateful to Mr. Weber and Walter Chrisistaller.
Actually Amazon is delivering the goods with drones and uber can pick
you from your door footsteps to avoid the public transport hassle.

What is more - you have a platform to understand these sorts of things.

Best Wishes

--
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero

Daniel Bwanika