[Geo4All] Volunteers needed for GeoForAll collaborative educational materials development ideas

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Mon Nov 20 01:49:21 PST 2017

Dear Suchith, dear all,

The last 20 years I have been working on digital cartography in order
to build new approaches in school geography teaching. Having in mind
mainly the needs of primary school teachers I have built numerous
maps, working with proprietary software those days and helping improve
others like the Greek new school wall maps for primary and secondary
schools in Greece. These maps have been awarded the Gold Metal not
only for their construction but for their pedagogical view as well
from the International Cartographic Association, 24th International
Conference, Santiago, Chile, November, 16-21, in 2009.
I will be glad to offer my experience in forming the new standards for
teaching digital geography. My Lab is small but my students will be
glad to help.

best regards
Nikos Lambrinos

--
Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας
Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Web Page: http://users.auth.gr/labrinos/
	  http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/
	  https://www.auth.gr/univUnits

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
Director of Digital Analysis and Educational Design Laboratory
President of the Hellenic digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki