[Geo4All] Educational collaboration inventory wiki -- keep them coming in!

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Nov 22 08:39:23 PST 2017

All,

Is there more info on the CitySmart “The App” idea othere than what’s here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Opencitysmart#Technologies_Available_In_Our_Network

Is there an actual APP?

bobb

On Nov 21, 2017, at 9:17 PM, Suchith Anand <Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk>> wrote:

Thanks Patrick. I think OpenCitySmart is a great theme to bring together colleagues doing teaching /research in Urban /Cities  to jointly work on collaborative educational materials. There are now many teaching programs started by universities globally (Masters and undergraduate) in this (for example,  Chris mail  yesterday on his new Masters program in Australia) , so it is good timing to plan joint efforts for teaching materials.