[Geo4All] Africa Agriculture, Cartography /Remote Sensing & Optimal Production

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Sat Nov 25 20:25:31 PST 2017

Daniel,

It's your lead, given you are defining the design and the requirements.

So what does that basic ^herder^ app look like? Though truth be told, as I mentioned earlier, we can be more help to farmers than herders.

Weare simply not ^there^ yet for rounding up cattle via IoT.

Meanwhile, we need a good target for what we can do,
so that together we might build a primo app in concert with your crew.

-Patrick