[Geo4All] R: Africa Agriculture, Cartography /Remote Sensing & Optimal Production

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Nov 26 00:48:37 PST 2017

Thanks Maria,
I would suggest to take a look at Open Monitoring System Working group of
the Open Geoscience Committee (
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Monitoring_Systems_Working_Group), the
project 4ONSE (http://www.4onse.ch) and the software istSOS (
http://www.istsos.org) to see what we're doing with open hardware and open