[Geo4All] Spatial Data, Business and Economic Growth

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:02:35 PST 2017

Forum

>From my years as Director for Planning, Internationalisaton and
Development for one university in Uganda, I could come up with vital
development projects but so often administration could turn down such
projects due to what was always termed inadequate resources.

I now understand as I did then that: Businesses, Farmers,
Industrialists look for this data that can be accessed against a small
contribution to its gathering and development.

Imagine you right soil profiles into which one grows a right type of
grass to make yellow Ghee? Would butter processor need this
information? Yes they will, it lowers the cost of production!

Would Logistics and Frieght businesses need Transportation Geography
Data - yes they do, it lowers their costs.

Would politicians need data to make right development projections? Yes
they do. What about consultants in different fields?

Best

Daniel Bwanika

--
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero