[Geo4All] Open Mapping Basics For Educators

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 7 12:26:31 PDT 2017

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for sharing this information. It is great to see the synergies building up between  FOSS4G and OSM communities . Please actively promote FOSS4G collaborations with OSM communities

For info at FOSS4G Argentina 2017    http://www.foss4g-ar.org   it is also great to see that OSGeo and OSM communities are coming together in South America. Great synergies and great lineup of keynote speakers.