[Geo4All] QGIS for MAC

David Vale dvale at fa.ulisboa.pt
Fri Sep 8 04:18:41 PDT 2017

Dear Har Amrit

The installation of QGIS on a MAC is normally quite straightforward.

Just download the file from:
http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis

Maybe you are having problems with GDAL? If the previous installation does
not work, try to install GDAL first, available from:
http://www.gdal.org

Hope this help!

Regards
David Vale

David Vale
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Architecture - University of Lisbon
Rua Sá Nogueira, 1349-063 Lisboa- Portugal
T: (351) 213 615 067 F: (351) 213 625 138

*Recent publications:*
Vale, D.S. and M. Pereira (2017) “The influence of the impedance function
on gravity-based pedestrian accessibility measures: a comparative analysis
<http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0265813516641685>” Environment
and Planning B
Vale, D.S., F. Ascensão, N. Raposo, and A.P. Figueiredo (2017) “Comparing
access for all: disability-induced accessibility disparity in Lisbon
<https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s10109-016-0240-z.pdf>”
Journal of Geographical Systems
Vale, D.S. and M. Pereira (2016) “Influence on pedestrian commuting
behavior of the built environment surrounding destinations: A structural
equations modeling approach
<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15568318.2016.1144836>”
International Journal of Sustainable Transportation
Vale, D.S., M. Saraiva and M. Pereira (2016) "Active accessibility: a
review of operational measures of walking and cycling accessibility
<https://www.jtlu.org/index.php/jtlu/article/view/593>." Journal of
Transport and Land Use