[Geo4All] FOSS4G 2018 Academic Track: Scientific Committee members selection

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Mon Sep 18 23:05:43 PDT 2017

Dear Friends
I'm setting up the Scientific Committee of FOSS4G 2018 Academic Track. This is a Call for members of the Scientific Committee.
The main commitment of the Scientific Committee is to review the abstracts (500-800 words) and the papers of the Proceeding. The Proceedings will be published as Archives of ISPRS. The people contributing will be awarded thanking them officially  in the Introduction of the Proceedings.

Please, if you are interested, write me privately sending me the info below ( I put my data as example).

Be advise, please, that we are selecting a limited number of members of the Committee.
The deadline for submitting your interest is Tuesday 26 September 2017.

Best regards
Maria

Information to be sent:
First Name      Last Name       Research Field/Teaching Position
Maria Antonia   Brovelli        Geoinformatics/ GIS and Remote Sensing  Full Professor

University or Research Center   City    Country
Politecnico di Milano   Milan   Italy

email1  email2  telephone
maria.brovelli at polimi.it<mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>       brvmnt at gmail.com<mailto:brvmnt at gmail.com>       0039 02 23996242

mobile phone number     website