[Geo4All] new labs in new website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:56:44 PDT 2017

Sergio we are stuck, the website is intended to be editable by now, but we
are waiting on the osgeo system admin committee to arrange hosting for it.

The good news is that enough labs have been filled in that we can test the
website and report issues with the content (for us to fix), bugs (for the
vendor to fix), and missing functionality (an enhancement we may negotiate
to be added).

One of the key things I was looking to confirm was that resources and
events are listed appropriately for an GeoForAll lab. I am not sure if we
have a good example of a lab with resources and events.

There are a few sections that need to be written (or migrated?) such as
describing the advisory committee.

A lot of effort has been put into the GeoForAll pages, it is important to
get right to respect the work everyone here does. I think more work has
been done here than on the core "about osgeo pages" :)

Jody Garnett