[Geo4All] Mr. Alfred Weber, Localisation Geometry, IoT and Geospatial Sciences

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:24:25 PST 2018

How are Geospatial tools (IoT) helping solve the Urban – Rural Gap re;
Alfred Weber’s resource–market oriented theory that states that weight
loss and bulkiness’ of the commodities, contributes to location of
certain industries. How are geospatial sciences changing the above
market and industrial location geometry and increase in agricultural
productivity?

Are we experiencing new explosions in social activity metrics? How
will Africa lack of Basic Infrastructure gain traction with an
emerging Geospatial IoT derived market geometry?

If you have tips on the above questions kindly fill me in.

Best

Daniel Bwanika
--
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero