[Geo4All] RV: Call for postdoctoral research stays at UOC - Barcelona

Toni Pérez Navarro aperezn at uoc.edu
Wed Jan 31 20:32:26 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

net me share with you this call for a postdoc position here at UOC. Please, feel free to distribute it with anyone that could be interested.

Best regards,

Toni

Dear colleagues,

We would inform you that the UOC Research and Innovation Committee has agreed to publish a call for applications for four places for three-year postdoctoral research fellowships. The positions are open to postdoctoral teaching and research staff in any of the  fields of study at the University and the Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3). The deadline for applications, as indicated in the terms and conditions, is 4 March.

The decision regarding this call will be made public on or after 2 April.

If you have queries do not hesitate to contact us through preaward_osrt at uoc.edu <mailto:preaward_osrt at uoc.edu> .

Best regards,

--

 <https://ajuanp.wordpress.com/> Dr. Angel A. Juan :: Big Data <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOIuTmkmf4k>  &  <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221471601500007X> Simheuristics ::  <https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/math.2017.15.issue-1/math-2017-0029/math-2017-0029.xml?format=INT> Learnheuristics ::  <http://dpcs.uoc.edu/wordpress/> DPCS-ICSO

Accredited as Full Professor by the AQU Quality Agency

IN3 - Computer Science, Multimedia and Telecommunication Dept., UOC