[Geo4All] Results: OSGeo UN Committee Educational Challenge

Victor Sunday victor.sunday at uniport.edu.ng
Sat Jun 9 13:54:57 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I am happy to read the results of the OSGeo UN Educational Challenge.It was
a great one!! Congratulations to the 3 winners:Ketty Adoch (Uganda);2)
Challenge 2: Silvia Franceschi (Italy):3) Challenge 3: Maria Ilie Codrina
(Romania).Nice to see a winner from Africa;Ketty,,kudos to you.

Thanks to all members of the jury,fellow participants and a million thanks
to Prof.Maria for giving me the information /link,just about a week to the
closing date.I am excited and privileged to  be assessed for OSGeo  UN
Challenge.great opportunity to think ahead!!!!I look forward to other
opportunities ahead

Please ,how can I become a chartered OSGeo Member?

Cheers!!!

Victor N.Sunday