[Geo4All] Kurt Menke

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Sun Mar 4 08:45:26 PST 2018

Hi Kurt,
Congratulations!!
Well deserved!

Can you fit in your busy schedule a 50 min webinar for the Geo4All network?

I can think of 2 possible topics that probably will require little if any preparation for you.

  1.  Presentation of some of your most recent work using FOSS4G.
  2.  Your perspectives, experiences, and opinions on what would be some QGIS: a) Why QGIS? Points beyond the fact that is FOSS (e.g. technical advantages; etc...); b) priorities for development or improvement; c) priorities for addressing educational needs regarding QGIS;  others?

Please let me know what you think.
We can have a web meeting to fine tune idea.

Thank you in advance for considering.
Rafael
Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204
Phone: 303-315-7556