[Geo4All] Outreach event - Waiting for the Third Farma Valley Winter Fest (in Madrid)

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:01:06 PST 2018

(apologies for cross-postings)

Hello - please see:

http://www.pibinko.org/waiting-for-the-farma-valley-winter-fest-in-madrid/

The FVWF is becoming the yearly "wrap-up" event for our team in Italy
involved in projects which I periodically advertise on this list
(mainly BuioMetria
Partecipativa <http://www.buiometriapartecipativa.org> for participatory
light pollution monitornig, and the Farma Valley Community map
<http://www.pibinko.org/the-farma-valley-community-map-cited-in-a-world-bank-report/>
)...

So: for those of you in the Madrid area...it would be interesting to meet
if you are interested in these projects, or more in general about the
pibinko.org approach to promotion and protection of lesser known assets,
and how free/open-source geomatics help in the process (this was also the
subject of a Geoforall/ASPRS webinar last year
<http://www.pibinko.org/the-recording-of-the-webinar-of-open-source-geomatics-environment-and-music-from-southern-tuscany/>
)

Vice versa, I am interested to learn more about what happens in Spain on
these topics.

Many thanks for your attention, and best regards

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org
info at pibinko.org
+39 331 7539228