[Geo4All] g’day, and software carpentry

Michele M Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 7 09:22:11 PDT 2018

Hi Adam,
I'm on the Geospatial Data Carpentries advisory committee.  I just emailed some of the coordinators letting them know about FOSS4G and Geo For All.  I think they need to know about the broader geospatial landscape and it would be nice to all work together.

Michele

Michele Tobias, PhD
GIS Data Curator
Data Management Program