[Geo4All] ISPRS WG IV/4 - Call for expression of interest for membership

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:24:53 PST 2019

Hello Marco, and thanks for sharing this interesting call.

Having reviewed the Terms of Reference... two quick questions which I am
posting here since I figure they may be of use also to other potential
candidates (and for which information was provided for other working groups
where I have been active in the past).

- do the WG officers have an indication about the effort entailed by the
activities suggested in the ToR?

- is ISPRS providing some level of funding or other resources/facilitations
to WG members?

Many thanks for your attention, and best regards from Italy

Andrea Giacomelli
Culture, Environment, Open Innovation
http://www.pibinko.org
info at pibinko.org