[Geo4All] Here we go with the Italian-language mailing list on protection and promotion of the night sky (proprocieno-it)

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:27:04 PST 2019

Dear all, please see:

This message may partly be interpreted as off-topic, were it not for the
fact that based on my experience (now in its 12th year) working on night
sky promotion and protection issues, I keep observing the need for more
open geomatics in this domain...so: should anybody be interested to partner
with the BuioMetria Partecipativa team in this initiative, we can surely
talk about the details.

Regards from Tuscany!

Andrea Giacomelli
Culture, environment, open innovation