[Geo4All] FYI - a newspaper article presenting a band playing "geomusic"

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:38:58 PST 2019

(apologies for cross-postings)

The article is in fact how a journalist from Pontedera (Pisa) interpreted a
presentation I made about the Metalliferous Hills Jug Band project...the
link to the source presentation is contained in the same page:

http://www.pibinko.org/jan-23-2019-the-jug-band-sings-geomusic-a-new-artistic-genre-is-born-la-nazione-pontedera-edition/

The band (where I also perform) in fact operates as one of the outreach
threads of the BuioMetria Partecipativa project, the Farma Valley Community
Map, and other initiatives which I periodically advertise on this list - I
hope you like the project, and I would like to know if other similar groups
are on this list.

Best regards!

Andrea Giacomelli
Culture, Environment, Open Innovation