[Geo4All] Academic Collaboration with Uganda Academics

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:59:25 PST 2019

World Academics

Would you be interested in Academic Collaboration for yourself,
department, faculty or students in the areas  below or better still
other academic fields – get in touch or we can also skype about it ID:
bwa-ni_ka

I  normally have time Monday - Wednesday between 8.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
East African Standard Time. Mainland Europe is 2 hours behind Uganda,
UK 2 hours behind Uganda and North America it is 6 - 8 hours depending
where you are located.

Uganda remains a researcher’s heaven.

Since that time the British War Time Prime Minister Sir Winston
Leonard Spencer-Churchill (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965),
trekked to Uganda 1907 and baptised the country the Pearl of Africa.

Best

Dan

================

Public Health