[Geo4All] [geoforall-ab] Welcoming University of the South Pacific to GeoForAll

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 28 02:06:24 PDT 2019

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your email and great to hear all the excellent updates. You and colleagues at University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji are already part of the GeoForAll family. So your GeoForAll lab details should have been added in our website. GeoForAll chairs  Helena Mitasova and Victoria Rautenbach  will be able to check and help you on this.

On your excellent idea of  Pacific Region Chapter , some of our colleagues in the GeoForAll list (cc in) will be able to provide more inputs and ideas.

All  - if any of you know about OSGeo current activities in Pacific Region, please help connect Nick to the right contacts there to help build more synergies. Thanks.

Helena, Victoria, Peter - could you please check and update on this. The only lab information currently in the website is University of Fiji  https://www.osgeo.org/geo-for-all-labs/school-science-technology-university-fiji/  . We need to add The University of the South Pacific, Suva, Fiji  also in this list. Nick has already submitted the form. Thanks.