[Geo4All] OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:10:52 PST 2019

Nice to have you join Nikos. I'm not sure who will be on the committee
yet. This is a call out to build the committee. Please join if you can
spare a little bandwidth and help set our direction. I'm expecting a
burst of activity as we set up, but afterwards commitment should be
minimal, probably centered around an annual review of proposed new OSGeo
terms.

We've had initial commitments from:

  * Cameron Shorter
  * Rob Atkinson (OGC)
  * Ronald Tse (ISO/TC 211, ISO Geodetic Registry Registration
    Authority, Ribose Inc.)
  * Reese Plews (ISO/TC 211, Terminology Management Group
  * https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Lexicon_Committee#Committee_members
  *

--
Cameron Shorter