[Geo4All] A summary of last week's events related to Participatory Lithology

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:47:44 PDT 2020

[apologies for potential duplicate postings]

Hello, I hope you are well.

The Italian version of this was issued yesterday, but I needed a little
time to translate at least part of the material to English (there is a note
about this in the article, with a call for IT->EN translators)

http://www.pibinko.org/p-e-l-p-ep-6-participatory-lithurgy/

in relation to geoforall topics, I think this stream of activity shows how
mapping is being intertwined to other aspects of COVID-19 resilience (in
practice, together with Mauro the T-Rex
<http://www.pibinko.org/jugbandcollinemetallifere/maurotirannosauro/> and
friends from the Jug Band Colline Metallifere
<http://www.pibinko.org/jugbandcollinemetallifere/welcome/> we are creating
map-based representations of stuff such as visualization of governmental
regulations, etc. etc.), in the midst of other activities.

We will be having an online event around mid-May to explain a bit more
about  this, for those of you who may be interested.

Best regards

Andrea Giacomelli
Cultura, Ambiente, Innovazione Libera
http://www.pibinko.org