[Geo4All] [FOSS4G Korea 2020] A simple circle upgrades the State of the Map

Munich Orientation Convention volksnav at volksnav.de
Mon Nov 23 06:10:11 PST 2020

OSGeo Korea Chapter

Copy:

Geo4all

To whom it may concern

Dear Korea Chapter,

thank you again for the opportunity to demonstrate how a simple circle and other free tools can upgrade the State of the Map and open innovative income sources for open minded OSM members.

Please find on www.volksnav.de/FOSS4GKorea2020 a video + PDF + PPT files with some inclusions for a better understanding.

The resonance is excellent, so I’d say, this is a solid basis for discussions about the next steps, including a partnership with OSM. I’d be more than glad if the Korea Chapter would the first one to dare J to upgrade the State of the Map in favor of the consumers.

Henrique

P. S.: confirming the content of the presentation, the Seoul OSM map shows aleatory numbers around the Han river. What do they mean?