[Geo4All] Announcement: FOSS4G - Student grants

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:03:55 PDT 2021

Dear All

We are delighted to announce the recipients of the free ticket to the
upcoming FOSS4G 2021 Buenos Aires Online conference. Below is the complete
list:

*Akintunde Kuye*, Centre for Environmental Policy/Imperial College London
*Ana Cecilia Rodríguez*, Facultad de Agronomía UDELAR
*Anderson de Oliveira*, Urban Planning/ University Ninth of July
*Antonia Beatriz Ferreira Andrade*, Universidade Federal do Ceará
*Daniel Adi Nugroho*, Department of Geography, Faculty of Mathematics and
Natural Sciences, Universitas Indonesia
*Felix Chinaemere Okedimma*, Forestry and Wildlife Management, University
of Port Harcourt, Choba, Nigeria
*itzayana gonzález ávila*, UFRGS
*Jaqueline Lima Amorim*, UNEB - Universidade do Estado da Bahia,
Departamento de e Ciências Exatas e da Terra
*Jaqueline Pisetta*, Federal University of Paraná - Geodesic Sciences
*Jonathan Onyedikachi Osuorji*, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of
Forestry and Wildlife Management
*Kavita Mitkari*, Computer Science & Engineering, Punjab Engineering
College (Deemed to be University)
*Martin Ezequiel Formía*, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Instituto de
Estudios Geográficos, Universidad Nacional de Tucumán
*Mauricio Andrades **Paixao*, IPH/UFRGS
*Maurício Humberto*, Vancine Department of Biodiversity / UNESP, Rio Claro,
Brazil
*Omar Ali*, Electrical Engineering, Ain Shams University
*Orlando Inacio Jalane*, Geografia, Universidade Federal do Ceará
*Saif Ul Islam*, Computer Science, National University Of Computing And
Emerging Sciences
*Shriti Mukherjee*, CEPT University, faculty of technology (Geomatics)
*Tais Carolina de Oliveira Alcântara*, Ufpa
*Vitor Silva de **Araujo*, Programa de Pós Graduação em Ciências Geodésicas
- UFPR

If you are a recipient, please email me (victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com) as
soon as possible. Due to my mistake, we did not capture the emails. So *if
this is one of your students, please ask them to contact me, or provide me
with their email*.

Congratulations to the recipients again.

Regards
Victoria