[Geo4All] Minutes - 2021 GeoforAll planning meeting

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:04:38 PST 2021

Dear All

Thank you to those that attended the meeting. It was great to discuss
the 2021 plans with you.

The minutes and plans for 2021 are captured in the wiki,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2021_GeoforAll_planning_meeting If I
missed anything, please let me know or add more information to the
minutes.

Looking forward to working with all of you in 2021!

Regards
Victoria