[Geo4All] REMINDER: GeoforAll AGM - Wednesday 17 March at 15:30 UTC

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 05:22:23 PDT 2021

Dear All

Just a reminder about the AGM meeting tonight. If you are interested in the
activities or want to get involved in the future, please join us today.

Date: 17 March, Wednesday
Time: 15:30 UTC, https://bit.ly/30wtRpC

We will meet via zoom,
https://up-ac-za.zoom.us/j/92189381675?pwd=QzR1T0dId0oveGlyQmFvYVZQTDJEdz09

The AGM will be recorded and available in a couple of days on the Geo4All
Webinars YouTube channel,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1E2akvCNWP_nC0p5CpB8g/videos

Regards
Victoria