[Geo4All] Fwd: [isprs-geovis] Invitation to webinar Fri 4th March 3pm CET / 9 am EDT "Key role of photogrammetry in color reconstruction of underwater images"with Dr. Derya Akkaynak

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:29:52 PST 2022

FYI - might be interesting to some.

Regards
Victoria

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arzu Cöltekin <arzu.coltekin at fhnw.ch>
Date: Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 12:47 PM
Subject: [isprs-geovis] Invitation to webinar Fri 4th March 3pm CET /
9 am EDT "Key role of photogrammetry in color reconstruction of
underwater images"with Dr. Derya Akkaynak
To: isprs-geovis at googlegroups.com <isprs-geovis at googlegroups.com>

Dear all,

Our working group is hosting a webinar as a part of ISPRS commission
“spatial information sciences” online webinar series. We will have an
interesting interdisciplinary talk on correcting colors of underwater
photography and videography. Our guest is a Dr. Derya Akkaynak who is
a vision scientist and oceanographer with an engineering background. I
think it will be wonderful to hear this talk that touches upon vision,
color perception, image processing and in general an interesting
challenge of color correction of underwater images.

The talk will be online, this Friday 4th of March at 3pm CET / 9am EDT
(please double check for your own time zone) with ample time for
discussion:

More information:

https://www.isprs.org/news/announcements/details.aspx?ID=280

Registration is required:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3vYcQ7t1TauZY3kzkPRABA

Feel free to forward the information to anyone who may be interested.

Kind regards and we wish you a great week,

-Arzu & co / ISPRS WG IV/9