[Geo4All] "Rosetta stone"-style transcript of the Jug Band Colline Metallifere "conce[r|p]t" from Dec. 17, 2021

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:48:54 PST 2022

[apologies for duplicate postings]

Hello, I hope all is well with you.

I am glad to share the latest publication by the Jug Band Colline
Metallifere, the international and inter-generational collective base in
Southern Tuscany and proposing "geomusic" or "concer[p|t]s" since 2018,
building on fifteen years of community-based interdisciplinary projects in
rural areas:

http://www.pibinko.org/jugbandcollinemetallifere/the-rosetta-stone-style-transcript-of-the-live-motel-show-dec-17-2021/

The show was recorded during our last "geotour", with events in Tuscany and
Milan (feel free to peruse the News section of the http://www.jugbandcm.it
site to see what happened in the last nine weeks in terms of community
engagement, art+science, etc..
...even better via the Italian section of the site, since we did not have
actual time to keep up with the translations, and the call for translators
we launched at the end of November at the moment had only a few preliminary

Many thanks for your attention, and best regards,

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org Cultura, Ambiente, Innovazione Libera...
http://www.jugbandcm.it ...e Musica
info at pibinko.org