[Geo4All] WUR and FAO ask your input! Survey on #automation and #digitalization in #agriculture globally

Giacomo Rambaldi grambaldi at iapad.org
Thu Mar 3 05:04:01 PST 2022

Wageningen University and Research (WUR) is conducting a study to map the
state-of-the-art and future of mechanization, automation, and digitalization
in the agricultural sector globally (including crop and livestock
production, aquaculture, and agro-forestry).

This study is commissioned by UN FAO and will be used as input for the 2022
edition of FAO's annual  <https://www.fao.org/publications/sofa/en/> Global
State of Food and Agriculture (SOFA) report.

For our study we want to learn more about the practical experiences with and
perceptions about mechanization, automation, and digitalization of service
providers, product developers, and agricultural producers.

YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE BY FILLING IN A SHORT (8 MIN.)
<https://forms.gle/mVTHXr88a14PQRu96> SURVEY.

The questions relate to global trends, barriers, and drivers of
mechanization, automation, and digitalization, and beneficiaries of these
technologies.

With your contribution you provide valuable input to our research and the
FAO SOFA report. At the end of the survey there is the opportunity to see a
summary of the survey results.

THE SURVEY IS ACCESSIBLE UNTIL 13 MARCH 2022, AND CAN BE ACCESSED
<https://forms.gle/mVTHXr88a14PQRu96> HERE.

Alternatively, use this link to access the survey:
https://forms.gle/mVTHXr88a14PQRu96

We hope to receive many responses from service providers, developers, and
producers from all over the world, and appreciate your time investment in
our study and thank you in advance for filling in the survey.

On behalf of the WUR project team,

Giacomo Rambaldi

 <mailto:giacomo.rambaldi at wur.nl> giacomo.rambaldi at wur.nl