[geojquery] FOSS4G - what about a Code Sprint or Meeting at FOSS4G 2010 in September?

adams adams at terrestris.de
Mon Jul 5 04:13:46 EDT 2010

Dear Astrid, Volker,

thanks for the ideas - and yes - I think it will be a phantastic
opportunity for some coding on GJQ.

I also plan to make a BOF to get the idea from the "german fossghis"
core out into the international community, especially because there
hasn't been much activity the last month (it is like it is but there is
always a project more urgent...)

Regards, Till

Volker Mische wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it sounds good, there will be also the OpenLayers code sprint which
> will be about OL 3.0. I have no idea about the location in Barcelona,
> but we should make sure that we are in the same room with the OL people.
>
> Cheers,
>   Volker
>
> On 04.07.2010 16:53, Astrid Emde wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> FOSS4G will be in September 2010 in Barcelona.
>>
>> 10 September 2010 is reserved for FOSS4G Code Sprints. What do you think
>> about a GeoJQuery Code Sprint/Meeting at that day?
>>
>> Or are there other plans already?
>>
>> The Mapbender project would like to get involved in the GeoJQuery
>> project
>> and we will be at FOSS4G with 4 people of our team.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Astrid

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG