[geojquery] Github or Gitorious

arsgeografica arsgeografica at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:35:18 EDT 2010

Mornin',

My 2c: Gitorious seems the place to be with it's project-centered approach.
GeoJQuery should be the name, it wouldn't interfere with any file naming
scheme anyways in my opinion. The file naming scheme should then of course
be the one preferred by JQuery itself - it just makes life easier for anyone
who knows JQuery (plugins) and wants to use / understand / get involved
GeoJQuery.

Cheers,
  Crischan