[geomoose-psc] First draft of RFC4 - GeoMoose commit Management

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Nov 30 08:52:18 PST 2012

All,

I started a draft of RFC4 - GeoMoose Commit Management.  This borrowed heavily from Mapserver RFC 7.1.

The main reason for moving this along was the legal piece at the bottom of the RFC related to Code contributions and related Licensing management.  This chunk is a Incubation required Item.

Please review, edit and/or sign off on as you see fit.

There are a couple of outstanding pieces that I either didn't know right off, or didn't know how to grab or point at.  You can do a search on "??" in the txt to find these locations about where clarification is needed.

NOTES:

*          One item that may be a extra work item, is the need to include the COMMITTERS.txt file in the GeoMoose source tree.

*          Probably already in place, but there will need to be a designated Commit Administrator.

I can start TRAC tickets if someone want to send me back titles for them.

Thanks

See attached.