[geomoose-psc] Incubation (last items)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Sep 25 22:57:45 PDT 2012

Bob,

Thanks for pushing this ahead.

>  ****
>
> To summarize, there was an Incubation committee meeting this morning that
> brought the following list of action items up during the GeoMoose Project
> review process.  Nothing particularly difficult, but need to get into place
> to move forward.****
>
>  ****
>
> **·         **Need Documentation License. ****
>
> **o   **Should probably be added here:
> http://www.geomoose.org/info/license.html and / or to this page:
> http://www.geomoose.org/docs/index.html ??****

At PSC meeting, I will propose same license for everything in version
control.

>  **·         **Need Code contribution agreement or statement that we do
> not require such an agreement (from the Sep 24th, incubation committee
> meeting minutes).  ****
>
> **o   **Could this be added to the License page:
> http://www.geomoose.org/info/license.html

I think this page would be better,
http://www.geomoose.org/developer/contribute.html, but let's worry about
where to put it after we have it determined.

> ****
>
> **·         **Code, documentation and data review work items summarized
> in one spot.****
>
> **o   **Needed to flesh out this page:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Checklist , specifically,
> to add related information to this page:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Provenance_Review about project
> review, emails, wiki pages, etc.****
>
> **·         **Author’s list referencing each organization or employer ****
>
> **

Great!

> **
>
> I did the update for the last item.  Once the other items have been
> completed, I can link them into the incubation pages for further review.**
> **
>
> ** **
>
> Should these be run through TRAC as action items?****
>
> **

That is largely (within reason) up to the person who will complete the
actual task.

Bests, Eli

**