[geomoose-psc] Trac notifications?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Apr 12 08:48:05 PDT 2013

Our docs partially suggest to confirm the bug on the list,
http://geomoose.org/trunk/docs/faq.html?highlight=faq#how-should-i-report-a-bug
and http://geomoose.org/trunk/howto/testing_reporting_ticketing.html#testing-reporting-ticketing

I like the idea of confirming bugs in advance but think that in
practice we will have to in some way deal with bugs that don't first
go through the list.

I've taken default ownership of the 'Docs' and 'Website' components,
is anyone interested in any of these components and following up on
list or ticket?
 	BuildTools
	Demo
	GeoMOOSE/JS