[geomoose-psc] 2.7.0 Release discussion

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 17 09:09:27 PST 2013

All,

I have a few things in motion at the City that are GeoMOOSE related.  I think it best to just announce them as they get completed.  Most ideas will be in the form of some extension and/or the fleshing out of existing GeoMOOSE capabilities (and demo improvements).

I don't know how these things will be added into the list of release candidate items, but I pass this along to all that things are being worked on here and there as the developers time becomes available.

Bobb