[geomoose-psc] Two new ticket for Code Contributor enhancements.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Feb 21 10:56:35 PST 2013

All,

In the interest of keeping things moving, I've added two trac tickets #179, and #180 for edits to be added to two pages in the GeoMoose website.  I simplified one of them by shortening it up some based on feedback.

The actual text inserted can still be discussed if needed, but I can use the trac tickets as a mechanism for ticking off the last item in the incubation process.

The next item for me it to consolidate the Incubation checklist items into one spot on the GeoMoose wiki and present to the incubation committee.

Thanks all.

Bobb