[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose Sprint 2013

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Jun 18 09:27:48 PDT 2013

All,

I've had the silly idea of setting up a GeoMoose sprint this summer in the St. Paul/Minneapolis  area.

We've got some preliminary spaces identified/offered up already.  So, in order to move something along, what would be some available dates for folks to be able to attend in the next month or two?  I can then post something to the general GeoMoose list if folks are interested here.

Also, ideas about how much funding might be needed to pull this off.  I need a number to shoot for, and have some initial funding contributors already interested.

Bobb