[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose Press release

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 12:09:22 PDT 2013

I might have missed something, but last I heard, Duck fixed it for Chrome
and IE 10 but IE 8 needs more work.

I am OK with that if others are.  (Personally, I think it is ridiculous to
still be worried about IE 8.  WinXP and IE 8 are ancient and the additional
code and effort to support them adds  complexity and takes away from what
we could otherwise do with up to date browsers. GeoMoose doesn't work on my
Mac SE or C64 either, but I don't see that holding up releases.)