[geomoose-psc] Version 2.7

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:11:37 PDT 2014

I'm going to concede to Eli's thoughts on the like-all and like-any
operators.  I may refactor the code to break up the operators into
their own directory.  That will mean learning how to do some more
OOP/dynamic loading stuff with PHP.  It'll probably be terribly ugly
but functional and well documented with Google searches.