[geomoose-psc] Fwd: Re: [Projects] FOSS4G 2015 logo

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Nov 13 07:21:03 PST 2014

Eli,

I had some similar thoughts at one time.  The more I thought about it though, the more work it seemed to entail getting going.  Simply figuring out standard sizes for logos would be an interesting exercise.  Although it's something that you could implement slowly over time.  Another thought was to suggest that OSGeo keep some sort of rolling list/matrix available related to FOSS4G events and which projects that might be featured at each one for presentations.  With the appropriate page anchors you could open the list at a particular project automatically as a link from the project website into the list showing where that project is being presented.  Then you add a map into the mix, and use it in the demos of each product, and the . . .

Well, you see where this all goes if you keep thinking about it too much  :c)

Bobb