[geomoose-psc] PSC Meeting Announcement

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:54:10 PST 2015

Hey Folks,

I know the holidays are coming up but I was hoping we might be able to
throw together a PSC meeting to handle a few things.

1. Introduction to RFC #5 Updates.
  a. What changes for users
  b. What could possible change in future versions.

2. Categorizing the next two wave of updates:
  a. The Closeness of 2.8.2 and 2.9 and the need to replace 2.8.1 (MS4W
version/code conflicts)
  b. 2.10 and the inclusion of RFC #5 updates.
  c. I'm nominating (a head of the meeting) to name Jim release master for
the 2.9 series as well.  This is a bit of a formality but I want it
formalized.

Attached is the link to the doodle! Thanks everyone!

http://doodle.com/poll/qi7x99s4t4t9tuat